Here are a few people and things I’m liking and disliking this week
– Classic deep old school NYC House Music like this
– Walking through overgrown foliage
– The New York Daily News
– Grilling on my tiny hibachi grill on a whim on a weeknight
– Track athlete Ivet Lalova
– Oprah Winfrey using an incident of racial discrimination as publicity for her new film.
– NFL linebacker(?) James Harrison formally of the Pittsburgh Steelers is now playing for the Cincinnati Bengals? WTF?
– Go0gle has now admitted that it reads all GMail emails.
– Running out of stuff I want to eat two days before I planned to go grocery shopping.
– CBS’ The Talk
What are you liking/ disliking this week?